Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Okay! This is really exciting. I have to do ten hours of community service for extra credit for Human Bio. My teacher gave us a list of a few places on that list was Sunrise Assisted Living. I have worked with them before caroling with my youth group and choir. I called them and they said that the people who normally lead the bible study there are away in Florida and they need someone to do something to replace that. I said I would love to do that. Isn't that cool I get to lead a small bible study and worship. Two great passions in my life.

Pray that I will be able to do this. It may not work out because my dad's car just died and I have to work with my mother's schedule sharing a car. So if any of you guys know a good car for sale for three thousand dollars, let me know immediately. For the rest of you pray that we get a car soon.

The Lord is good. Amen.

No comments: