Monday, January 08, 2007

So I've been tagged. Hereare some questions that the JollyBlogger asked me to answer.

0) What's your name and website URL? (optional, of course)

1) What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why? (two sentences max)

I like playing nurse and cooking for other people. It's not a hobby. It's a passion.

2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)

I used to play soccer and I still love the game.

B. Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)

dating

3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)

I would like to learn how to deal with hard situations without getting all upset. I would like to learn to be someone that people can talk to when they need help. I don't do iether of these things very well.

B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)

I think it would be my Grandma Beulah. She is an amazing christian woman and I would love to have an apprebticship with her.

4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?

I really asked my family and just typed what they said. Elaine was the only one who answered though.

beautiful

vocal

pacifist

B. Now list two more words you wish described you...

loveing

serving

5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes-- three sentences max)

nursing

cooking

music

6) (sue me) Write--and answer--one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)

If you could speak a forgien language what would it be and where would you go to speak it?

[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]

How I can serve God?

I'm suppose to tagg some people so here you are.

Aly

Annalee

Leslie

Beccah

Jordan

1 comment:

An exceptional being said...

Well, i think that my fictional character would be Elizabeth Bennet.