Friday, October 02, 2009

If you touch my life
What will it be like
If you live in mine
What will it be like
If you enter my life
Will it be you and I
Always you and I

If you hold my hand
Will it comfort me
If you hold me close
Will you understand me
If I let you close
Will you never leave
Always be with me

How do I decide
If you and I are right
Will I be safe
To let you inside
To let you enjoy the beauty
And learn to live with the ugly...in me

If I touch your life
Will I understand you
If I live in your life
Will I hurt you
If I enter your life
Will I love you
Always love you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I really love this.

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'BUT THIS BLOG HAS BECOME MY PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY.'

Good point, Blogging can be useful in that way.

Russ (via Blogger Next Blog)

thekingpin68

satire and theology