Tuesday, March 02, 2010


Psalm 103:17
17 But from everlasting to everlasting
the LORD's love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children's children-


My older sister is about to have a baby. She and her husband had a hard time getting pregnant and there was a lot of sorrow involved for her. One day she and I were talking on the phone. I had mentioned that I was the waiting stage in my life meaning waiting for a boyfriend/husband. She said how she was also waiting for someone. We prayed that day together for who we each were waiting. After we said goodbye and I hung up the phone, God started to put this blessing in my heart. I wrote it down. When my sister announced she was pregnant, God had already given me something to give to her. I pray that this child grows up with the fear of the Lord in his heart and the ability to show the nations of love of God.

No comments: