Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Prayer

I just realized something that I should have realized long ago. If people read my blog, which I hope they do, and if people are active mentors in my faith, which many of you are, then I should put my prayer requests on my blog so you can pray for me. I thought of that all by myself.

Prayer requests:
1. Mexico: I'm going next summer to Guadalajara, Mexico for an internship. There I will be assisting the missionary's there. Pray that I get there and that God would bless me while I'm there.

2. School: I need help with college. I'm not independently wealthy and I'm not uber smart. Pray that I make good grades and that I glorify God with my behavior on campus.

3. Witness: I want to shine for Jesus, but I keep getting in the way for that. Pray that the Holy Spirit would fill my life and that people would see Christ in me.

4. Future: This covers so many things that it's hard to name they all. Future husband(I hope), future job, future dreams, ect.

Well, I guess that's all I have time to cover for now. Thank you and I'll be praying for you too.

In Christ,
An Exceptional Being

1 comment:

pruittcommunications said...

I will be praying for these requests.