Saturday, March 10, 2007



I'm still thinking about being a godly women. I was thinking of the great examples we have of our faith.
Ruth had her famous speech about making Naomi's God her God. If I too would subject myself to the same obedience that she did.
Deborah was willing to go above and beyond the normal role of being a woman and serve God. That I would be able point others to God and His will as she did.
Esther circumstances placed her in a position where she had the chance to save God's people and influence the nations. That I would realize and act upon when such a time comes to me as well.
Rahab cared for God's people when it may have cost her life. May I to selflessly further the cause of Christ.
Mary worshiped her Lord despite others did not approve. I hope I to glorify my Lord with out hesitation or reservation.

3 comments:

aly said...

Thank you once again for sharing! We need to find a time to get together next week! :)

Beccah said...

Yeah, me to.

Eric S. said...

You might be interested in a conference we just had on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood. The audio is here:
http://scripturealone.blogspot.com/2007/04/audio-northbrook-conference-on-biblical.html

Blessings!

Eric