Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Going with my streak of showing things that are not my own, but that have been inspirational to me.

If you have had told me the word eschatology would have great signifigance in my life a couple months ago, I probably would have had no idea what you ment. My sister recommended this article to me when I was talking about struggling with different relationships in my life. 

The Sure Source of Christian Contentment


I always need reminded of how to be the woman God calls me to be. This article reminded me of a few simple truths that I need. 

The Real Deal: What True Womanhood Is All About









These talks by Brene Brown have been life changing. It's hard to take everything she has to say in; however, that is one of the things that makes it so powerful. 

No comments: