Thursday, June 16, 2005

I will be going on missions trip to Mexico next summer, for the whole summer. I am going with Mission to the World, the PCA's missionary base. I am excited about the trip; however, I hate raising the money for the trip. This usually invovles me asking people for money. I hate to do that, so I need ideas for raising the money. Please let me know some of your ideas so I can start raising the money. I will need around( this is not a solid number yet, but an estimente) $2500.

1 comment:

Justin said...

All I can say Corrie, God provides.To go to Austraila it cost closely $4000. Out of country mission trips are the best, ofcourse you've been to Mexico before with our church. I'll be praying for you.

p.s.-go around you neighborhood door to door asking how much money they would give you to see you crack an egg over you head, but explain why your doning this is aways good.