Sunday, December 04, 2005

1. Seven things to do before I die:
Get married
Have kids
Write a book
Make a cd of songs I've written
Write a song that makes the top 100
Travel the world
Learn to Dance

2.Seven things I cannot do:
Touch my tounge to my nose
Stop humming when I'm board or have a song stuck in my head (Drives my family nuts)
Be perfect
Save my self from sin
Do anything with out God
Stop gringing my teeth in my sleep when I'm stressed (This also drives my family nuts)
Braid my own hair (I can't reach back that far for that long and I can't see what I'm doing)

3. Seven things that attract me to a guy:
Hot!!!!
On fire for the Lord
Likes kids
Likes protecting me
Thinks that I'm talented, beautiful, and gifted (Self-centered little beast, aren't I)
Has a servant's heart
Has gifts that compliment mine

4.Seven things I say most often:
I'm confused
What?!!
It is still not illagle to put your dishes into the dish washer
Get out of the kitchen!! I'm cook'in here!
Sucks to be you
Okay
I don't know

5.Seven books (or series) I love:
Bible
Lord of the Rings
The Seer and the Sword
The Chronicles of Narnia
Mere Christianity
The blog series (I like reading peoples blogs. Go figure.)
Anything by Brian Jaques

6.Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time):
Pride and Prejudice
Lord of the Rings (All three, baby)
The Bourne Identity
The Princesses Bride
Much Ado About Nothing
Bride and Prejudice (Not to be confused with Pride and Prejudice)
The Taming of the Shrew

7.Seven people I want to join in, too:
Jordan
Tally Times
Jollyblogger
a practice in belief
Big Red
Grandmother of many (I'm one of the grandchildren :D)
Haven't a clue ( Don't know who else to ask)

No comments: