Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wow! so much to tell so little time to tell it. I´m now in Mexico. Lauren and I are have been working for the past few days in a preschool in Santa Anna from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Then we go back to the Trotters house for lunch.

Santa Anna is a very poor part of Guadalajara. Think lucky that some of them have indoor plumbing poor. I will be taking pictures, but I can´t find the USB cord that loads my pictures onto the computer. So you guys might have to wait a while on the pic front.

The kids at the preschool are so darling. I love them so much. One of the kids is retarded and I am having a hard time knowing how to deal with him. Pray that God will show me how to deal with him in a way that will help him to grow and understand.

I need to work on my Spanish. The kids at the preschool don´t speak my English, so I have a good warm up in the morning. But I´m still a little hesitant to speak to adult and teenagers.

This Sunday I¨m singing for worship in the English service and singing an offertory in the Spanish service. The offertory is Be Thou My Vision in Español.

1 comment:

Nono said...

Glad you got there safe