Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blessed

I will be graduating from high school soon. I have been looking back over my life and thinking on all that God has done for me. There is a Rachel Lampa song called "Blessed". This song is a good reflection of my life. I have been blessed with a wonderful Mom and Dad who have raised me to follow the Lord. I have been blessed with four sisters, Annalee, Rebeccah, Noelle, and Elaine. They are good friends who grow me spiritually and they have provided many good times which makes our family fun. I have been blessed with Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins whom I have loved and enjoyed being a part of their lives. I have been blessed with friend and mentors in my church. They have been an active part of my faith and of shaping who I am today. All these people and all these experiences that God has put in my life have grown me and shaped me into who I am today. I hope that this verse also is an accurate picture of who I am.
"Those who fear You will be glad when they see me,
Because I have hoped in Your word." Psalm 119:72

No comments: