Thursday, March 02, 2006

There is so much I want to do for the ministry of Christ, but only so little I can do. I am really struggling with which ministry do I want to be a part of. I would love to quite school and just spend all my time working on the different ministry I'm interested in, but I need some schooling before I can do that. So for know some of that work is put on hold. My heart cries to do it now, but God is saying wait. So I'll wait.

Psalm 27:14
14 Wait for the LORD;

be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful heart for service this shows!

The key when you get older and it's no longer time to wait but to act, that you act on things God is calling you to do. It can be so easy to say yes to everyone. Don't let that fire for service be estinguished by stretching yourself too thin!

matanda said...

a mi me encanta tu.