Thursday, November 11, 2010



As a nurse I often work with people who have chronic problems. Asthma is a disease that a person will have to manage their breathing for life. Diabetes Type I is where the body is unable to produce the right amount of insulin for the body. Crones, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, hypertension, HIV/AIDS, Gout are all diseases that we have to manage and are unable to cure. Patients are often frustrated when they come to the hospital and we are unable to cure them. These patients will need to manage their disease for the rest of their life.

Sin a disease that is a disease that is worked into our DNA, just like Diabetes Type I. Sin is a disease I often find my self trying to manage, but like my patients often find themselves over whelmed with their disease and it gets out of hand. I then try and check myself into a spiritual hospital. Yet there is a cure. It requires a total transplant. Christ's life for mine. No part of mine may be left behind.

Holy Spirit, please come and take over my life. There are ways and places in my life that I don't even realize that I need you to work in my life. Father you have the power to do that and more. I ask in Your Sons Name, Jesus Christ, that you would work in my life. Amen.

1 comment:

pruittcommunications said...

I like your illustration.