Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Acquire the Fire

Our youth group recently went to Acquire the Fire. It's a conference where teen come to worship God and recommit their lives to Him. It was amazing. There was about nine thousand kids. Yet one of the most amazing things I saw the whole evening was three girls from my youth group asked me to take them down and to recommit their lives to Christ. That was the coolest thing. To see peoples lives changed right infront of me. And another thing I was able to witness was the Lord working in a boy from the youth group. He has always been quiet, watch from the sidelines type;however, by the end of the weekend he was jumping and clapping and praising God. And the next Sunday he still was. It was so awe inspiring to see God work in all these peoples lives. I just can't wait to see how He continues to work.

The lives I have seen made new are precious and beautiful in His sight. I praise God for them.

No comments: