Thursday, May 12, 2005

Lonliness



A friend of mine once asked another friend to look up some verses on lonliness. The word lonly isn't found very often in the Bible; however, there are verses that can bring great comfort to those how may feel alone or cut-off from the rest of the world. As humans we often under estimate the power we have to make others feel special and loved. Reach out to those who may not be feeling well today.

Psalm 68:5-6a
5A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows,
Is God in His holy habitation.
6 God makes a home for the lonely;

Hebrews 15:5b-6
because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you." 6So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"

Genesis 28:15
15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, .... I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Matthew 28:20
...Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

No comments: