Thursday, January 12, 2006


Luke 12:29-32

29And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. 31But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. 32"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.


I've been thinking a lot about idols lately. More specifically I've been thinking about infatuation. We human become infatuated with many things: hobbies, games, internet, blogging , video games, our-selves, boys (or for you guys, girls.) The list just goes on and on.

God knows what we need and He provides for us. Yet we in our "wisdom" seek satisfaction from worldly things. May we seek after our Heavenly Father and not worry or stress about these things that will all to quickly pass away.

Father, bless me with a heart that seeks after You. May I not be distracted or infatuated with anything but You. May I fall completly in love with my Savior. In Jesus name, amen.

1 comment:

Ukiah said...

I completely agree with you!!
It is so strange that poeple think that other people are gods just because they are on tv.
What a weird thing!!!
God Bless.
Anna@www.azerivista.com