Sunday, January 01, 2006

My sister Noelle posted this and it was so deep I had to post it on mine as well.

I know that I am not stupid, but that's what I feel like when I miss problems on my math.
That's is why in this next year I am going to push myself harder than I ever have.

I know that my friends will stick with me through thick and thin, but sometimes I don't know.
That's why this next year I am going to be there for them.

I know that lots of people don't believe that I will ever be able to work with horses.
that's why this year I am going to believe in myself.

I know I can't do these things with out God's help.
That's why I am going to leave all of these things in His hands. .

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeramiah 29:11

No comments: