Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bad Days

I'm having a bad day. I had a bad day yesterday and because of that I didn't get good sleep, so lack of sleep is really killing this day too.

But I know I can't stay in a sour mood. My dad recently preached about this very thing. When we are faced with trial and bad days, it becomes an opportunity to trust and rely on God. Pretty cool thought, huh. My dad said it during his sermon and it made me look at trials in a new way. As an opportunity.

James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing
.

So even though today hasn't been the best of days so far, I'm going to try and be joyful and give thanks to God through my circumstances.

So my brethren, keep the faith and today try and find a way to count it all and I mean ALL joy.

2 comments:

Nono said...

when you feeling low
lower than the floor...

pruittcommunications said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. It really matters to me.