Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bloggers convention ( I really am a geek)

Last night I went to a bloggers convention. I was the youngest person there and probably had the smallest blog of all of the people there, but I got to met La Shawn Barber. I have a link to her blog already. She has some very good( In my opinion) comments on politics with a religious twist. I got my picture taken with her so I'm sure you'll see that later.

I also met this other guy who had written a book. So I have another reading assignment as soon as I get a weekend free. He talked about this one blog he is really impressed with, Uncreative Laura: A Practice in Belief. She had a really cool blog. She sound like a person I would want to meet and become friends with. She has probably read more theology books than I ever will and she has a blog site in Español, Poliglotta: Mi Modo de Vida! I want to learn better Spanish and if I read her blog that will improve my language skills. We seem to have alot of the same interests music, cooking, and theology. She is just probably out of my class in theology, but still she sounds like a cool girl.

There is my first blog meeting in a nut shell. You can also come to the next meeting of The League of Reformed Bloggers. I have to see you there. It will be fun.

No comments: