Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dear Pastor

Dear Pastor,

Thank you for being our pastor. I have really enjoyed the sermons you have preached. You are interesting to listen too and have a clear point that you want to get across. You have addressed many issues that I had questions about or just need to hear again.

When you taught about the rapture and second coming it really helped me understand that there is more than one view. Your sermon "My girl or Hey Baby where have you been all my life" I found funny and insightful. A little more recently I have learned more about Melchizedek and how he is a image of Christ.

Thank you for being my pastor.


In Christ,
--Rie


What if no one ever said," You did a great job today, pastor," or if no one ever encouraged each others faith? How long do you think Christianity would be around? If Christianity relied just on mere men, not long. But we have a gracious, wise, and powerful God who died that we may have fellowship with God.

Hebrews 12:3 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

1 comment: