Tuesday, November 15, 2005

1 Peter 3:6

6For instance, Sarah obeyed her husband, Abraham, when she called him her master. You are her daughters when you do what is right without fear of what your husbands might do.


As a single girl I am looking forward to getting married. But there alot of things that I know I will have a har time with. One of those things is trusting my husband to lead me and our children. If I see something going wrong I want to take over and fix it.

God will place my husband over me. I will need to respect him and follow him. This might meen letting my husband make discions that I would rather make. But the key words here are I will have to trust God.

I pray that the Father will supplie that I can respect and follow. And I pray that He will give me the heart to follow my Husband and follow my Lord.

1 comment:

missmellifluous said...

This is why marrying a strong christian man is so important. If a man is determined to put God first and love his wife "as Christ loved the church," ie, gave himself up for it, then trusting is not too hard. You have to be confident BEFORE you get married that no matter what, your husband will seek firstly to serve God and follow his principles, and secondly will seek the best for his family. Submitting to a man like that should be a joy. The guys have the harder task if you ask me.