Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Things I am thankful for:
1. My God (with out Him I would be lost)
2. My Family (they give me a place to belong and make me feel special or "spethial")
3. My Church (I am so blessed by their spiritual guidance and help)
4. My friends at college (another place were I am blessed by my fellow Christians)
5. Music ( if I didn't have a piano to bang on and a song to belt to, the world might not live to see another day)
6. Soccer (fun with friends and getting to kick the stuffing out of a ball)
7. Chocolate Chip Cookies (duh)
8. Inspiration and Creativity (God has blessed man with the ability to create in which I find joy every day)
9. Books (Cold day+ No school= Curl up with a good book or Sunny day+ No school=Sit in the sun while reading)
10. This blog and all the people who read it (thank you for reading my feeble attempts to use the gifts that God has given me)


1 comment:

Nono said...

Chocholate Chip Cookies!